Overall, EUR/USD is trending downwards.
The eurozone Consumer Confidence data (Actual: -3, Forecast: -4, Previous: -5) released yesterday indicated a slight decline in the level of pessimism of the surveyed consumers on the eurozone economy.
The French flash PMI data will be released later at 1515 (SGT).
- French Flash Manufacturing PMI (Forecast: 59.0, Previous: 59.4 revised from 59.2)
- French Flash Service PMI (Forecast: 59.6, Previous: 56.6 revised from 50.4)
The German Flash PMI data will be released later at 1530 (SGT).
- German Flash Manufacturing PMI (Forecast: 63.0, Previous: 64.2 revised from 64.0)
- German Flash Services PMI (Forecast: 55.8, Previous: 52.8)
The eurozone flash PMI data will be released later at 1600 (SGT).
- Flash Manufacturing PMI (Forecast: 62.4, Previous: 63.1 revised from 62.8)
- Flash Services PMI (Forecast: 58.1, Previous: 55.2 revised from 55.1)
European Central Bank President Lagarde will be speaking tomorrow at 0000 (GMT+8).
During this time, there may be volatility in EUR.
Currently, EUR/USD is moving towards the resistance zone of 1.19700 and the next support zone is at 1.17900.
Look for selling opportunities of EUR/USD if it rejects the resistance zone of 1.19700.
Rate an article for points!